- Assaulted Women's Helpline
Helpline for abused women that provide confidential and anonymous telephone crisis counselling, information and support, referrals to emergency shelters, legal information and community services, safety planning, and culturally appropriate resources for abused women * offers liaison with diverse communities * offers services in 154 languages
- Neighbours, Friends and Families
Neighbours, Friends and Families is a public education campaign to raise awareness about the signs of woman abuse so that those who are close to an at-risk woman or an abusive man can help.
- National Clearinghouse on Family Violence
This site provides information on family violence issues (resources, information, studies).
- Springtide Resources
Springtide Resources is a registered charity that develops and implements programs aimed at responding to the growing prevention, intervention and educational needs of those working toward ending violence against women and their children.
- Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women – Fact sheet
Violence against Women and Girls.
- METRAC (Metropolitan Action Committee on Violence Against Women and Children)
A site providing information regarding the rights of women and children to live their lives free of violence and the threat of violence. (English and French)
- FLEW (Family Law Education for Women)
Family law information.